Please allow me to introduce the Chairman of the Medschool Luncheon Webinar Series, Sana Khan, M.D. Dr Khan is an active Member of the Board of Directors of CSIMS and a Founding Member of the Corporate Advisory Committee (CAC). With a group of dedicated individuals from the CSIMS Management team, from his own staff and with the guidance of the Members of the CAC, Dr Khan is championing an unbelievable series of medical Webinars. The value of this series is so profound that it will benefit an enormous array of professionals, across the board:
- Junior and Senior Physicians and their staff.
- Defense & Applicant Work Comp Attorneys as well as PI Attorneys and their respective staff members
- Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Case Managers
- Insurance managers and adjusters
The premise of this Webinar series is that we would like to come into your offices, at lunchtime, where our host, Bella Goldstein, will open the Webinar, with a familiar face. We will then proceed with 2 speakers (Members of CSIMS) and 2 Moderators who will make their presentations with an interactive flare, during the hour. There will also be a question and answer session afterwards.
The speakers, who are experts in their fields, will also provide answers to questions that are presented, after the lecture is over
The actual topics will focus on ALL ratable injuries from specific body parts, both from specific and/or continuous trauma.
We will take a given body part (e.g. median nerve in the carpal tunnel) and during a 2-day series, provide real information to help with knowledge of the body part, treatment and culminating with how we tie it all together for Whole Person Impairment (WPI)
The way we will tackle these issues will be by dividing each series into 4 parts:
- On Fridays, we will focus on the following:
- Anatomy, so that you be more knowledgeable on the actual injured part(s)
- Pathophysiology, to better understand how the normal body system/organ gets injured and what can go wrong without appropriate and early care
- On Tuesdays, we will focus on the following:
- Treatment, so we all begin to understand the intensity of what is needed to cure or improve on the injury at hand
- Impairment based on the AMA Guides 5th Edition, to explain the strategies in interpreting the 100’s of figures and charts, to your advantage
The information garnered by these lecture series will become invaluable for AME/IME/QME evaluations as well as PTP/STP and Occupational Medicine providers
We are hoping to make this series of 100 lectures enjoyable and provocative and well as practical to use the knowledge in your practice
The entire series is FREE for all physicians, attorney’s, insurance providers and their staffs.
Once you determine how great this information will be for your providers, we are hoping that you will join with us as a Member of CSIMS. At that time, all of the slides and recordings will also be your, free, to hear again or share with your staff at the best time for your practice
The 1-hour Webinar will be presented as a 2-part series, every Friday & Tuesday, from 12:15-1:15pm, for 50 weeks, or a total of 100 Webinars, commencing in November 2020.