CSIMS Emergency Town Hall: Discussion of the Proposed Med-legal Fee Schedule
Please make sure to RSVP for WEDNESDAY NIGHT’S Emergency Webinar on DWC’s newly proposed medical-legal fee schedule. We have heard from many of you expressing concern over the fee schedule. We agree and Wednesday night we will detail to you how DWC continues not to honor the fee schedule that was agreed upon during recently held stakeholder meetings. The proposal is unacceptable for many reasons. Rest assured that CSIMS is here to advocate for you and your QME practice but we need you to get involved. Register now to learn more and how to join the fight! CSIMS is hosting a virtual town hall to discuss the proposed med-legal fee schedule on Wednesday, November 4th, 2020 at 7pm PST. Additionally, the discussion will not only go over the several points of the proposed fee schedule, but also a strategy for responding.
Topics to be discussed:
- The California Division of Workers’ Compensation’s latest Medical-Legal Fee Schedule Proposal
- Strategies for responding to the proposed fee schedule
What is being considered as part of the “package” for the flat rate i.e. pages of medical records
- Proposed payments for reevaluations · Reimbursement rates for missed-appointments and cancellations
- Charges for review of medical records and supplemental reporting, including reviewing sub-rosa videotapes
- Proposal for medical legal testimony
List of Speakers:
- President: Jacob Rosenberg, M.D.
- Chairman Advocacy Committee: Gabor Vari, M.D.
- Moderator: Steven Feinberg, M.D.
If you have any questions about CSIMS, please contact Ron Goldstein MD, Executive Director, CSIMS, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!