RBRVS - Lemons into Lemonade, Part 3
Friday, March 7
CSIMS’ November Lemonade II RBRVS Seminar and the co-sponsored DaisyBill webinar were tremendous. As a result, many CSIMS members are ahead of the game.
The CSIMS Lemons to Lemonade - RBRVS Update Part 3!
Sue Honor-Vangerov and Sarah Moray, two of the foremost authorities on California’s new work comp fee schedule, will lead attendees through the issues and possible solutions.
Make plans to join your colleagues and their staff to discuss:
What is working,
What isn’t working, and
How to protect your practice.
- Many work comp medical offices throughout California are confused and floundering.
- Payors are floundering, too! As many as 85% of the payors are not ready to review bills properly under the new fee schedule. Many payment recommendations from bill reviewers could be incorrect.
- Many employers cannot obtain reports that are substantial medical evidence even from their own MPN specialists. Benefit decisions may not be based on the entire record.
- Injured workers often cannot obtain consultant reports.Their claims cannot be handled properly without proper reporting.
- The IBR process may not help because bad information makes for bad decisions.
- DWC will not correct even the most obvious problems without good information from the work comp medical community.
Don’t miss this chance to learn from the best -- at the same place and at the same time! Faculty will be Steve Cattolica, CSIMS Director of Government Relations, Suzanne Honor-Vangerov, Esq. and Sarah Moray of DaisyBill.
WHEN: March 7, 2014. Lecture hours are 8:30 a.m. - 12:3o p.m.
WHERE: Marriott Burbank Airport, 2500 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505, (818) 843-6000.
the link below for a brochure and additional information. Print the registration
page and fax, mail or e-mail to the CSIMS office.
Click Here to Download the Brochure
Contact us at (800) 629-4199 or email@example.com.
Learn More About This Event
CSIMS | 1000 Q Street, Ste 201 | Sacramento, CA | 95811-6518 | (800) 692-4199 | direct: (916) 446-4199 | Fax: (916) 443-6719
Contents of this web site are property of CSIMS, copyright 2011-2014. Except as specifically granted to eligible CSIMS Members by the "CSIMS Members Only Content Agreement," all information on this web site, in particular, the contents of the "CSIMS U.R. Tool Box," may not be reproduced, distributed or used by any means or for any purpose without the express written permission of CSIMS. Certain reference materials herein are copyrighted by the authors and are used with permission.