WEBINAR: New QME Telehealth Fee Schedule – Part II
DATE: Thursday, May 7, 2020
TIME: 7:00 PM- 8:30 PM
Our expert panel and the leaders at CSIMS are working to provide up-to-date understanding of the “Emergency Regulations” as well as post-Covid analysis of the stakeholder fee schedule. It is our understanding that the DWC will be sending emergency regulations directly to the OAL early this week. At this time, we do NOT know what will be proposed. In any event, we will have a discussion on how these regs are different from the prior regs and provide more guidance on how to bill. In addition, we will be discussing billing under the 2006 fee schedule as it pertains to telemedicine QME. There will be ample opportunities to ask questions prior to and on Thursday evening, on these issues that are most pressing to all of us.
Topics to be discussed:
- Emergency DWC regulations for telehealth QME exams
- New Fee Schedule for QME Exams
- Temporary Changes during Covid-19
- How to handle medical record reviews
- Authorizations required prior to doing the actual exam
- Conducting QME Exams by telemedicine & in-person
List of Speakers:
- Moderator: Jacob Rosenberg, M.D.
- Dean Florez, MBA (Past California Senate Majority Leader)
- Steven Feinberg, M.D.
- Gabor Vari, M.D.
- * CSIMS will again invite George Parisotto to join in our webinar, to explain how the DWC has arrived at the emergency regulations, during the Governors Stay-at-home orders, and what we can expect afterwards
HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE SPEAKERS, please free to fill out this form and send it to us, and we will try our best to get it answered.
Please forward this message on to your colleagues who may be interested in attending – the webinar is free and open to anyone with an interest in this valuable topic!
Hope to see you there!
Volunteer today and help us grow CSIMS
Join our Mailing list
CSIMS 35th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
October 22 - 25, 2020
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
910 Broadway Circle
San Diego, California 92101
Please support our lobbying effort