WEBINAR: New QME Telehealth Fee Schedule
CSIMS and top experts will analyze the new regulations in a FREE emergency webinar to educate the workers’ compensation community in California.
After months of effort by CSIMS and its members, the Division of Worker’s Compensation (DWC) has proposed emergency regulations for telehealth QME exams, including a new fee schedule for these exams. Does it go far enough? The proposed changes are temporary during the COVID-19 crisis. What is expected during and after the crisis? Join CSIMS and its panel of experts when it presents a webinar discussing the proposed changes. IF you are a QME, or thinking of becoming one, listening to this webinar is a must for you!
Some topics to be discussed:
- New Fee Schedule for QME Exams
- Impact on record reviews
- Scheduling the QME Exams
- Conducting the exam through telemedicine
- Service of the report
Tentative List of Speakers:
- Dean Florez, MBA (Past California Senate Majority Leader)
- Gabor Vari, M.D.
- Nick Roxborough, Esq.
- Steven Feinberg, M.D.
- * CSIMS has invited George Parisotto to join us at the webinar. We will request that he explain how the DWC has arrived at the emergency regulations during lock-down
- Moderator: Jacob Rosenberg, M.D.
Please forward this message on to your colleagues who may be interested in attending – the webinar is free and open to anyone with an interest in this valuable topic!
Hope to see you there!
Volunteer today and help us grow CSIMS
Join our Mailing list
CSIMS 35th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
October 22 - 25, 2020
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
910 Broadway Circle
San Diego, California 92101
Please support our lobbying effort