CSIMS Town Hall Webinar: Discussion of the Proposed Med-legal Fee Schedule
CSIMS Town Hall: Discussion of the Proposed Med-legal Fee Schedule
Please make sure to RSVP for TUESDAY NIGHT’S Emergency Webinar on DWC’s newly proposed medical-legal fee schedule. Today we heard from many of you expressing concern over the fee schedule. We agree and tomorrow night we will detail to you how DWC backed out of the fee schedule that was agreed upon during recently held stakeholder meetings. The proposal is unacceptable for many reasons. Rest assured that CSIMS is here to advocate for you and your QME practice but we need you to get involved. Register now to learn more and how to join the fight! CSIMS is hosting a virtual town hall to discuss the proposed med-legal fee schedule on Tuesday, June 30th, 2020 at 7pm PST. Additionally, the discussion will not only go over the several points of the proposed fee schedule, but also a strategy for responding, immediately.
Topics to be discussed:
- The California Division of Workers’ Compensation’s latest Medical-Legal Fee Schedule Proposal
- Strategies for responding to the proposed fee schedule
- What is being considered as part of the “package” for the flat rate i.e. pages of medical records
- Proposed payments for reevaluations
- Reimbursement rates for missed-appointments and cancellations
- Charges for review of medical records and supplemental reporting, including reviewing sub-rosa videotapes
- Proposal for medical legal testimony
List of Speakers:
- President: Jacob Rosenberg, M.D.
- Chairman Advocacy Committee: : Gabor Vari, M.D.
- Moderator: Steven Feinberg, M.D.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE SPEAKERS, please free to fill out this form and send it to us, and we will try our best to get it answered.
If you have any questions about CSIMS, please contact Ron Goldstein MD, Executive Director, CSIMS, at email@example.com
For any questions about the webinar, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Volunteer today and help us grow CSIMS
Join our Mailing list
CSIMS 35th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
"CSIMS House of Medicine is Back"
October 22 - 25, 2020
Please support our lobbying effort